in accordance with the current legislation on the protection of personal data (EU Reg. 2016/679 – GDPR and D. Lgs. 196/2003 and subsequent amendments and additions) we wish to inform you that the processing of your personal data is carried out with fairness and transparency, for lawful purposes and protecting your privacy and rights. Therefore, in compliance with the above-mentioned legislation, and in particular in compliance with art. 13 Reg. UE 2016/679, we provide you with the following information:
Data treatment method.
The personal data treatment is carried out both by electronic means (also through our website: www.gioieselli.it) and with the aid of paper means for the performance of the services offered.
Nature of the data processed.
If you register among our contacts or if you request news or buy our products, we will process your personal and fiscal data, as well as the economic data that are necessary for the conduct of relations between you and our company. Generally, we do not process any sensitive or judicial data, but if this becomes necessary we will only do so by asking for your consent first.
Purpose and manner of performance
The Company GioieSelli of De Marinis Paola Selene & C. s.n.c. processes the above data for:
1) Receiving requests for information and quotes; receipt of orders and execution of contractual services. Since these are treatments necessary for the definition of the contractual agreement and for its subsequent implementation, your consent is not required. In case of refusal to provide personal data we will not be able to confirm the reservation or provide the requested services (art.6, par.1, letter b) EU Reg. 2016/679).
2) Only the fiscal receipt is issued to the private customer who purchases at the direct sales point, without asking for any data; the customer-company and the private individual who places an order with home delivery are issued a receipt or, on request, an invoice. For these purposes, the processing is carried out without the need to acquire your consent. The data are processed by us and by our representatives and are communicated externally only in compliance with legal obligations. In case of refusal to provide the data necessary for the aforementioned obligations, we will not be able to provide you with the requested services. The data acquired for these purposes are stored by us for the time required by current legislation (10 years and even more in the case of tax assessments) (art.6, par.1, letter c) EU Reg. 2016/679).
4) Payment management, also through banking / financial third parties. The data are processed by us and by our representatives, and are communicated externally only in compliance with legal obligations. In case of refusal to provide the data necessary for the aforementioned obligations, we will not be able to provide the requested services (art.6, par.1, letter b) EU Reg. 2016/679).
5) If there is a prevalent legitimate interest of the Owner (for example the need to use a call for payment and the following executive procedure in case of non-payment by the customer) for the experiment of the related actions it is not necessary to acquire the consent of the interested party, pursuant to art. 6, par. 1, lett. f) EU Reg. 2016/679. 6);
6) In the event that the processing is necessary for the execution of a task in the public interest, the consent of the interested party is not required, in accordance with the provision referred to in art. 6, par. 1, lett. e) EU Reg. 2016/679.
7) With your express consent, your data may be used for the purpose of sending advertising materials, special offers and for other forms of direct marketing (art. 6, par. 1, lett. A) and art. 7 EU Reg. 2016/679; art. 130 of the Privacy Code).
Duration of the treatment.
The data are processed until the complete performance of the service and also later, in compliance with legal obligations and for administrative and commercial purposes.
Data voluntarily provided by the data subject. In case you choose to make payment in one of the forms provided (bank transfer, credit cards, ATM, bank cheques and cash), in addition to the data required in the contact form (name, surname, telephone number, e-mail) shall be obliged to provide us with all the data necessary for the completion of such practices. Failure to provide even some of these data makes it impossible to perform the service. The express and voluntary sending of data through the compilation of forms specifically prepared on our website involves our subsequent acquisition of the same data. All the required data is necessary for us to respond to your requests and/or to fulfill the service you require. Specific summary information are prepared and/or displayed on the individual pages of the site used to perform the particular services on request.
Data voluntarily provided by the subject.
In case you choose to make payment in one of the forms provided (bank transfer, credit cards, ATM, bank cheques and cash), in addition to the data required in the contact form (name, surname, telephone number, e-mail) shall be obliged to provide us with all the data necessary for the completion of such practices. Failure to provide even some of these data makes it impossible to perform the service. The express and voluntary sending of data through the compilation of forms specifically prepared on our website involves our subsequent acquisition of the same data. All the required data is necessary for us to respond to your requests and/or to fulfil the service you require. Specific summary information are prepared and/or displayed on the individual pages of the site used to perform the particular services on request.
Obligation or option to provide data and consequences of any refusal.
The data listed above (name, surname, telephone number, e-mail) are necessary for us to be able to carry out the performance of the services requested: their failure to provide all or part of it, consequently, makes it impossible to give rise to the execution of the service itself. While browsing our site, or during your telephone contacts or even in the case of a direct visit, you may also be required to communicate to us further data which is not strictly necessary for the fulfilment of the main service (sale of the products we marketed), but become so for the execution of any accessory services that will be represented from time to time. Their absence is assessed on a case-by-case basis, and determines the consequent decisions according to the importance we recognize to the data requested but not provided by you. Whenever we intend to offer you an accessory service, we will promptly describe the purposes specifically pursued and express consent will be requested. Failure to provide the data required for a specific service or failure to release the relative and consequent consent to their use does not affect the possibility of requesting and consenting to the provision of other different accessory services (nor, even less, does it prevent or exclude the main service).
Communication and dissemination of collected data.
The collected data are not disseminated; it is not, in other words, given knowledge to indeterminate subjects in any way, also through their making available or consultation;
However, they can be communicated to one or more specific persons:
– Companies responsible for the transport of goods;
– Persons who can access data in compliance with a legal obligation, within the limits laid down by law;
– The credit and/or financial institution, where electronic payment is required;
– The partner companies, if Customers have expressed their consent to the sending of advertising as well as to direct marketing by them.
The rights of the person concerned (Articles 13/22 and 77/79 of the EU Regulation 2016/679)
Data Controller: GioieSelli of De Marinis Paola Selene & C. s.n.c., in person of the legal representative Paola Selene De Marinis;
Registered Office: Via di Città 117, 53100 Siena (SI) Italy
Fiscal Code and VAT Number: 01115300525
The Owner and/or the Responsible of the Data Treatment declare their willingness to satisfy the requests of the data subject. However, it is not always possible to delete information about interactions and any past transactions.
In particular, the interested party has the right to:
– Withdraw consent at any time. The interested party can always withdraw consent to the processing of their Personal Data previously expressed (art. 13, par. 2, letter c) EU Reg. 2016/679);
– Oppose the processing of their data. The interested party may oppose the processing of their data in the cases referred to in art. 21 EU Reg. 2016/679;
– Access their data. The interested party has the right to obtain information on the data processed by the Data Controller, on certain aspects of the processing and to receive a copy of the processed data (art. 15 EU Reg. 2016/679);
– Verify and request correction. The interested party can verify the correctness of their data and request its updating or correction (art. 16 EU Reg. 2016/679);
– Obtain the limitation of the treatment. When certain conditions are met, the interested party may request the limitation of the processing of their data. In this case we will not process the data for any other purpose other than their conservation (art. 18 EU Reg. 2016/679);
– Obtain the cancellation or removal of their Personal Data. When certain conditions are met, the interested party may request the cancellation of their Data by the Data Controller (art. 17 EU Reg. 2016/679). In these cases, we will certainly cancel them in the shortest time ù
– Receive your data or have it transferred to another holder (data portability). The interested party has the right to receive their data in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device and, where technically feasible, to obtain the transfer without obstacles to another owner. This provision is applicable when the data are processed with automated tools and the treatment is based on the consent of the interested party, on a contract of which the interested party is a part or on contractual measures connected to it (art.20 EU Reg. 2016/679 );
– Propose a complaint. The interested party can lodge a complaint with the competent personal data protection control authority (art. 77 EU Reg. 2016/679) or act in court (art. 79 EU Reg. 2016/67).
Spedizione gratuita per ordini superiori a €60,00 in Italia e a € 200,00 per l'estero | Free shipping for orders over € 60,00 in Italy and € 200,00 for abroad Dismiss
Utilizza il codice GIOIE10 per ricevere subito uno sconto del 10% sul tuo primo acquisto.
Use the code GIOIE10 to immediately receive a 10% discount on your first purchase.